Hunter Company has discontinued different ceiling fans which is why people are unable to find discontinued hunter fan parts. They have discontinued different models of Hunter.
Here is the list of Hunter Discontinued Ceiling Fans and Parts:
- Hunter Spider Rock 54-inch LED Ceiling Fan, Matte Black
- Hunter Fanaway 59086 48″ LED Ceiling Fan White
- Hunter Ambrose Low Profile 52″ Ceiling Fan – LED Bowl Light – Onyx Bengal
- Hunter Ambrose Low Profile 52″ Ceiling Fan – 3 Light LED Fixture – Onyx Bengal
- Hunter HFC-96 96-inch Outdoor Ceiling Fan, Fresh White
- Hunter Stockbridge 70″ LED Ceiling Fan
- Hunter Canyonlands 54″ LED Ceiling Fan Matte Silver
- Discontinued Replacement Rubber Grommets for Hunter Ceiling Fan
The brand has stopped making these models now. It is the reason why people search for discontinued replacement parts by Hunter including fan blades, remote control, light kits, downrod, replacement glass etc.
The first thing is to find out the model number of your Hunter ceiling fan.
Read this related post for this purpose:
After finding out the model number, the next step is to contact customer support to ask whether they have the fan part or not. Additionally, you can also ask customer service that is there any other Hunter fan part that can be used sometimes, the universal parts can be used and it can be determined by your model number.
If you are looking for a remote, a universal remote is easy to find. There is a great chance that it may work with your model.
Secondly, you can explore the hunter fan’s official site for more information.
You can find the parts there as well as on other retailers online. You have to put some effort to do this.
If not have luck, you can also go to Amazon.com and search for your part to find out if that is listed there.
Still, unable to find the replacement part for your fan? It is time to move on and obtain a new Hunter ceiling fan.
Carl Albrecht says
I have a Hunter Douglas ceiling fan with a light fixture that needs to be replaced. I think it was made 3/94. That is what is on the label. Can I still get a fixture for it? If so what do I need to know to order one. I have no owners manuel or paperwork about the fan.